Skip to main content
Shining Light on Medicaid Integrity Audits (MICs)
**This webinar was offered in March of 2016 and is FREE for AHHC Members.
Medicaid Integrity Contractor Audits will Begin Soon for NC Hospices – Be Prepared! It can be a very stressful time when federal contract auditors come on site. It’s important to understand the auditor’s scope of work and how to respond in an audit environment.
This webinar covers:
• Background on the MIC audits: the federal law and state responsibilities
• The auditor for North Carolina: federal contractor, overall scope of work
• How agencies can be chosen for an audit
• How to respond when auditors come on site: what staff need to know, who should be involved, how to handle communications inside and outside the agency if needed, and auditor and agency rights
• Post audit: what to expect, agency appeal rights
• When to involve counsel
Matt W. Wolfe, Partner and Robb Leandro, Partner, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein
Cindy R. Morgan, RN, MSN, CHC, CHPN, VP for Hospice, Palliative Care and Clinical Innovations, AHHC of NC
Discounted member price:
You could save:
Risk & Responsibility in Preventing Workplace...
The 60-Day Rule & What it Means to Your Agency
What the New Federal Discrimination Laws Mean to...
Alternative Enforcement Sanctions for Home Health ...
HH COP Training for Aides
Chronic Disease Management