Click Here to Visit the SCHCHA Annual Conference Website!
Click Here to Download the Conference Brochure!
Call (864) 421-9700 to Book a Room Today!
Here are some highlights for this year’s conference:
- Nominate a home care & hospice hero for one of our five H.O.M.E. (Honoring Outstanding Merit and Excellence) Awards! ***Nominations concluded. Awards will be presented Monday, August 29, 2022 at 12:00pm at the event! Don't miss out on recognizing and celebrating Nurse of the Year and Volunteer of the Year!
- 19 sessions for home care, home health, hospice, palliative care, and I/DD providers that will take place during this day and a half of learning. SCHCHA’s Professional Development Committee and SCHCHA staff reviewed the needs assessment survey results and chose topics from the many proposals we received that are important to your agency operations and success!
- Save when 10 or more attendees from your agency register at the agency rate! Contact Kerri Ogburn at [email protected] to save when signing up 10 or more attendees.
- The Vendor Reception begins at 5:00pm Monday, August 29. Mix & Mingle with vendors over appetizers and open bar.
- Call (864) 421-9700 to book a room today at the Westin Poinsett in beautiful Greenville, SC!
Please speaker biographies, please visit www.schchaconferences.com. Bios will also be available on the conference mobile app.
|| Agency Rate*
||Day Rate (Mon/Tues)
Online Registration: Visit www.schcha.org/2022SCHCHA. You must log in to your user account before registering for this event. If you do not have an account, please choose "create new account". An account is required to register online for this event. Email [email protected] for login assistance.
By Fax: Fax a copy of the registration form with the appropriate credit card information and signature to (919) 848-2355.
By Mail: Mail registration form with payment to: SCHCHA, 3101 Industrial Drive, Suite 204, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27609. (Be sure and include the suite number!) Mailed and faxed registration forms will not be processed without payment.
Cancellation Policy: Please note that fees will be refunded, or invoices will be adjusted, only if written notice of cancellation is received by August 5th, 2022. No refunds will be issued or invoices adjusted after August 5th, 2022. In the event of cancellation, SCHCHA will retain, or charge, $100 of the initial registration fee, per registrant, to cover administrative overhead. Once written cancellation is received, a SCHCHA staff member will review for approval. If your cancellation is approved, we will email back a signed and dated copy of the cancellation that your agency should retain on file in case of questions. While it is not permissible for several individuals to share a registration, SCHCHA will be happy to accept substitutions if notified of the change in writing.
Mobile Event App Access: Registrants will be provided with instructions on how to access and use the mobile event app in advance of the conference. Access is granted to approved email addresses. Registrations may not be shared between agencies – the agency’s registration covers the access of only one email address (except when the agency rate has been selected). Materials, including handouts, will be made available in the conference app. SCHCHA does not provide printed copies of handouts for conference attendees. If you need assistance with the mobile event app, please contact Adrian Dipple at [email protected]
Auxiliary Aids, Services, & Special Diet Requests: SCHCHA is committed to ensuring that no individual with a disability is excluded, denied service, segregated or otherwise treated differently than other individuals because of the absence of auxiliary aids and services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need any auxiliary aids or services or have a special diet request, please contact Adrian Dipple at [email protected]
Continuing Education: This activity is eligible for 16.5 nurse contact hours.
This activity is presented by the Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina, jointly provided by the South Carolina Home Care and Hospice Association.
The Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Association Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
COVID-19 Safety: SCHCHA is dedicated to the safety of all conference attendees and vendors. We are continuing to monitor the changing COVID-19 situation and will inform attendees of our safety policies in advance of the event. SCHCHA is partnering with the Westin Poinsett to take every precaution to ensure our event is safe and successful. Please click here to learn more about the Westin Poinsett’s safety standards in preparation for our upcoming conference.